Fox Trot Farm Greek Salad Frittata
Here’s a super easy meal using Fox Trot Farm Lamb. This dish bursts with all the flavors of a Greek salad and is packed with colorful veggies.
- Nonstick skillet
- Foxtrot Farm Lamb roast, leftover, chopped
- Fresh vegetables: tomatoes, onions, bell pepper, spinach
- Sliced kalamata olives
- Feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 large Fox Trot Farm free range eggs per person
- 1 tbsp. cream per egg
- Cavender's Greek Seasoning, or just salt & pepper
- Lightly saute the meat, onion and bell pepper in a little butter or olive oil till they are heated through and the vegetables are beginning to soften. Toss in the tomatoes and spinach and continue to saute just until the spinach is wilted. Sprinkle with Cavender’s or salt and pepper to taste. Remove from heat and transfer to a plate.
- Beat the eggs and cream together and pour into the saute pan. Stir from the bottom a bit with a fork until the eggs are just beginning to set, then distribute the meat and veggies over top. Scatter the olives and cheese on top of the veggies, and stick the whole thing under the broiler. Watch carefully! Your frittata is finished when the top of the eggs are set and turning golden brown and the cheese is warm. (Feta won’t melt but stays in yummy soft clumps.)