It’s that time of year again for Honeybee Swarms! Honeybees are leaving their hives to make new homes in other places and, when they leave, they land and rest for a while on something near their hive….sometimes in a tree, sometimes on a mailbox, or a fence post….bees do what bees do! Please give me a call at 803-804-3541 and I’ll come wrangle them bees for ya at no charge to you. It’s Mother Nature’s gift to the beekeeper, and I’m happy to accept it! 🙂
***Beginning Saturday, April 30th: Catch the Buzz!!!***
- Meet the honeybees on Fox Trot Farm.
- Explore educational hive (no stingers!)
- Discover a year in the beekeeper’s life.
- Understand the life cycle of the honeybee.
- Learn about our native plants that feed the honeybees.
- Visit the apiary.
- Taste and purchase honey (when in season and available).
- Take home our handmade old fashioned soap made with honey and beeswax!
- “Catch the Buzz” is a separate feature and the cost is $5/each person over 2 years old. Reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance and the time confirmed by us before you come. Call or text us at 803-804-3541 to make a reservation. Minimum group size for “Catch the Buzz” is 5; maximum size is 20.
Dial 803-804-3541 to schedule a farm tour or a “Catch the Buzz!” presentation!