Our farm market is open every Sunday from 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. and by appointment on other days.*
Tours are on Sundays at 2:00 p.m. (get here 10 minutes early), and by appointment on other days for groups of a minimum of 10 people over 2 years old.
Phone or text 803.804.3541 for more information or to make an appointment.
Young and old alike enjoy touring our farm. Each farm tour takes about an hour and a half as we guide visitors on easy walking trails and teach them about our farm practices and the breeds of animals we have. Tours begin with lambs to pet, the dairy goats to enjoy, and continue across the pond dam, where our Welsh Harlequin ducks can be seen enjoying the water. We continue up the trail past the pastures containing the guardian dogs and their sheep and across the wooden foot bridge to the Back Forty to where you will see our breeding ewes and rams as well as their guardian dogs. Heading back, we visit the chickens and everyone can pick up eggs right from our hen house. We finish at the apiary to talk about honeybees, and then stop in at our hand washing station, which is a rustic potting bench hand crafted by Farmer Bob. Back at the house, visitors can shop for farm products while the children enjoy honey sticks. Tours are $5 for each person older than 2 years. We have a public restroom and bottled water is available to purchase. We accept credit cards, but prefer cash or personal check due to the cost of credit card processing.
- Learn about our sheep, goats, and poultry while strolling along our easy walking paths through the farm.
- Discover the many predators that threaten our farm animals, and the important role our livestock guardian dogs play.
- Visit our free range hens and Mr. Rooster, and learn about his important job in the flock, then pick up beautiful brown and blue eggs right from the nest boxes.
- Hand washing station and public restroom.
- You are welcome to bring a cooler with drinks, or water is available for $1/bottle.
- 18th century log cabin
- Wear closed toe shoes or boots for walking the trails.
- Bring your camera!
- We love pets and have quite a few, but please leave your family pets at home.
*Please call 803-804-3541 before you come to make sure we’re open for business and tours.